The job holder will be a liaison between the clients and the business ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. He/she will also manage client relationship, develop account plans and deliver proposals. The job holder will also make the public aware of the business products and services and contribute to bringing in revenue. He/she is therefore required to have a deep understanding of the business products and services and also have the knowledge of the competitors
• Maintain and develop client- business relationships.
• Design plans to meet business goals and strategies to achieve set business targets.
• Preparing proposals and presentations to inform existing or new clients of business products and services.
• Ensuring clients are satisfied and getting feedback on the projects worked on.
• Study competition to identify new ways to retain customers.
• Collaborate with the internal team to ensure customer need are addressed.
• Schedule regular visits with the clients as a way of developing the relationships.
• Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meeting them.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
• Previous experience in sales, account management for more than 2 years.
• Background in customer service is an added advantage.
• Customer oriented attitude.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Ability to come up with ideas and put them into practice.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application to email@example.com not later than May 10, 2019 indicating the JOB POSITION on the SUBJECT.